Teen Summer Reading Club 2023
“Growing Together As a Community”
(Teens entering grades 7-12)
- The 2023 Summer Reading Club begins Saturday, June 24th and ends Thursday, August 31st.
- Stop in to the library to sign up for the Summer Reading Club and pick up your “Summer Reading Club” tote bags. You can also register for the Summer Reading Club here.
- Book reviews can be filled out by coming into the library and asking for the form at the Reference Desk. *The first two reviews can be found in your Summer Reading Club tote bag. *There will be no online submissions this year.
- You will receive a raffle ticket once you read 2 books. After that, each book you read will award you one raffle ticket.
- There will be SEVEN raffles baskets as prizes this year, including a movie night basket, a baking basket, and an ice cream maker!
- Read and record TWO books to get your certificate for school, AND an invite to our end of summer reading club party on August 31st, where there will be “Book Bingo,” snacks and prizes!